Download Fing Full Version – a powerful Network scanner.
Fing is currently the most famous network scanner for iOS and Android devices. They have more than 30 million downloads on the play store. This app will help you in scanning any network. Thus, you can check the devices that are connected with that network. This tool is very important for network admins. You can use it for troubleshooting your router. This tool will provide you reliable results. Also, these results are very easy to understand.
The User interface of this app is very simple. This will ensure that even normal users can use this app. You can also use this tool for checking the speed of your WiFi connection. It will also help you in identifying the devices that are connected with your network.
Key Features of Fing:
- Fast: Fing is one of the fasted IP scanners available in the market. They will quickly analyze your network. It will discover every device that is connected with your network. This app will also identify the MAC address of these devices. Thus, you will get a lot of information about the devices that are connected.
- Free: This tool is completely free. You don’t need to worry about any annoying ads.
- Beautiful UI: The UI of this tool is very simple. You can easily find everything in this app. Fing is trying its best to make IP networking more accessible.
- Additional Features: Fing is not limited to scanning IPs only. There are many features available in this app that will help you in troubleshooting problems. You can use Ping for measuring the latency of your network. Also, you can use traceroute for checking hops in your network. Service Port Scan will help you in checking for open ports in your network.
- Identify Intruders: This is the best feature of this app. You can use it for identifying intruders in your network. Fing will show you all the devices that are connected with your network. Thus, you can easily find the intruders in your network.
Fing is one of the best network scanners available in the market. You can use it for checking the devices that are connected with your network. There are many additional features available in this app. These features will help you in troubleshooting your network. Network admins can use this tool for scanning their networks. This tool will also help you in identifying intruders in your network.