PayPal is the world’s most popular online payment processing gateway used by thousands of organizations. It makes payments processing faster than all the other gateways. Every shop and store online processes payments through PayPal. Many different websites and apps ask to grant permission for auto subscription payments that you don’t need to go to PayPal account to pay for your subscriptions. Just grant permission once and it will process payments automatically when subscription needs to be renewed. What if you have granted a website or app permission for auto payment processing and then you decide to undo. Here’s solution to that how to revoke PayPal granted permissions easily.
How to Revoke PayPal Granted Permissions?
Here’s complete step by step guide to revoke PayPal granted permissions. Just follow the steps given below.
Instructions to Follow
- First of all, login to your PayPal Account.
- Click on Profile on the top right corner.
- Click on My Money.
- Search for My Pre-approved Payments option.
- You will see Manage the automatic payments, subscriptions, and installment plan payments I send to merchants.
- Click on Update and save.
- Next, you will see all active and cancelled billing agreements/subscriptions listed on the screen.
- Click on the service-name for further action.
- You should see on next page terms of billing agreement/subscription, how much money you have authorized service provider to deduct from your account and few other details. Most important is link to Cancel agreement, in case if it is active.
- Note, when you click on Cancel, you will be prompted to confirm it once again. Click “Yes”.
That’s all how you can revoke PayPal granted permissions to websites and apps. If there’s a problem, feel free to comment below.
Note: Scan for VirusTotal before downloading and use on Virtual Machines to be secure.