Smartphones have taken over computers and so the privacy of people got a new threat as well. Here’s a complete droidjack tutorial of hacking a smartphone remotely.
Smartphones just rushed into everyone’s life in this modern era. Computers and laptos are getting replaced with these hand held mobile devices which you can use on the go. Did you ever feel and think that now privacy got a new threat due to these smartphones, as it’s really easy to penetrate and hack into someone’s smartphone to spy on messages, calls and anything you love to do remotely? Wanted to monitor your child’s smartphone activity? If yes, in this tutorial you will learn about hacking a smartphone remotely and it’s complete droidjack tutorial.
Note: This tutorial is only for educational and ethical use.
Hacking a Smartphone Remotely – Complete DroidJack Tutorial
Here are few of the things required to get started.
- Java Installed PC
- DroidJack (Remote Administration Tool)
- Dynamic IP (noip.com host)
- DUC (noip.com client)
Instruction to Follow
- Download an OS compatible version of JAVA form Oracle’s official website and install it.
- Download DroidJack.
- Now we need to setup a dynamic host/IP. Simply go to noip.com and sign up. Just signin after signing up, click on Add Host and enter any name for your host and click Save Host.
- Once created host, download DUC client from here.
- Next, we will open a specific port that will listen to the packets. We need to port forward from our router’s settings. For this we need to know our gateway IP. Simply go to cmd (Command Prompt) and type ipconfig. It will give your gateway IP.
- Now go to the web browser and enter your gateway IP and hit enter. It will prompt for username and password. You can find username and password beneath your router. For most of the routers, by default it’s admin for username and password.
- As you enter username and password, you will see router settings page. Navigate to Port Forwarding option. Port forwarding menu may vary from router to router. It can be in Security as well. Click on Add a Port and enter port 1337 and save. Do it again for the port 1334.
- Now open the DroidJack and click on tab named Generate APK.
- In File Name, type a name for the file of your choice. In App Name, again put any name but do not put any space in between em, means no space should be entered. In the Dynamic DNS, put the host name that you created on noip.com. In port, type 1337 and click on Generate. You also bind it with any other application’s apk. Just mark the Stealth mode, if you don’t want it to appear in the apps menu. But this function may not work for all phones.
- As it’s created, send it to victim through any medium and play some social engineering to let them install it. Once they open it up. They will appear in the target list on DroidJack clients list. By clicking Right button of mouse, you can view the actions that you can perform on victim’s smartphone.
That’s all. Hope this droidjack tutorial shown you enough how hacking a smartphone remotely can be done. If you didn’t get anything clear, watch the following video tutorial.