How to Create PayPal Account in Unsupported Countries?
Facing trouble in creating PayPal account in your country? If yes, this tutorial is going to help you out. Learn how to create PayPal account in unsupported countries.
PayPal is the world’s largest online payment processing company that processes more than $100 billion a year. When it comes to online payment methods, every other ecommerce store prefers to go with PayPal as it’s quicker and secure. The thing is PayPal doesn’t support all the countries, which affects the ecommerce stores from the other countries that can not make PayPal as it’s payment method. Which also results in hundreds of dollars loss each month to businesses. So, finally here’s the solution to the problem how to create PayPal account in unsupported countries.
So, how to create PayPal account in unsupported countries?
Instructions to follow
- First of all, go to Payoneer and sign up for an account with your original details as per your government documents.
- Once you’re done with creating account, you will get access to your account dashboard like shown below.
- If you haven’t ordered card in the sign up step, you can order from here by clicking on the button on the top right side named as order card.
- Now navigate to Recieve > Global Payment Service. You will see here your bank account details for different countries. This is the account and county we will be using to create a PayPal account.
- Let’s move to the PayPal website and click on sign up button and go with Personal option as we will be creating simple PayPal account.
- Put in your simple information, make sure to enter the same name as you have put in the Payoneer account.
- In the second step, you need to enter a USA address and a US mobile number. You can get any fake USA address by searching on Google but you need a real working US mobile number that will be used whenever PayPal wants to verify you. To get US number, you can try Primo app.
- After entering US address and mobile number, hit Create a PayPal account and you’ll be moved to the page asking for to link a Credit Card or link a Bank account. We will use Bank account instead of credit card as Payoneer takes time to deliver credit card to our home address. And here comes Payoneer handy. Simply find out USA bank account details from Payoneer > Reciever > Global Payment Service and enter in the form on PayPal and hit Link Bank and you’re done.
- Now PayPal will deposit 2 small amount into your account within 2 to 3 days and you have to enter that exact deposit amount number in PayPal Bank Linking page and all set.
- Finally you have a complete functional PayPal account ready to send and receive payments from around the world.
Now PayPal won’t be the reason to lose your customers. You have ready PayPal account. If you have any questions regarding how to create PayPal account in unsupported countries, feel free to comment below.